Wednesday, April 15, 2015

from the studio: 4.15.15

Now that the weather is nice again, we've been thinking about what we want to do when we go out to finish painting at Dana and Kathleen's. Zach started work on their outhouse last fall, but it got too cold before he could finish (see this post). The new plan is to work a portrait of their kitty, Rose, into the finished piece. 

letter blocks say what

Zach started a new block based on this picture I took of her:


I thought the block was life-sized, but when i picked it up and cradled it in my arms the same way I cradled Rose,


I realized Rose was even smaller than Zach's rendition!

letter blocks say what

Here's the print:

letter blocks say what

A tribute to the sweetest kitty we know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...