Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Good Morning!

It's only the seventh day of the new year and somehow, I've gotten my sleep schedule all messed up already. The constant cold and lack of adequate sunlight are not helping. And the stress. Oh, the worries. They keep me tossing and turning all night.


But today, I came across this article online that offers me the sweet treat of falling asleep in under a minute. It's honestly got me excited about going to bed tonight! I can't wait to try the 4-7-8 breathing technique. You breathe in through your nose for four seconds, hold your breath for seven, then exhale for eight seconds. This is suppose to slow your heart rate and lull you to sleep. It will be amazing to be free from the millions of thoughts that race through my mind each night.

In the meantime, it's a miserable 4°F outside. But hey, the sun is shining for a change! I'm going to go get some work done!


Happy hump day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...