Thursday, May 16, 2013

the tale of one strawberry

bee pollinating strawberry plant

If you have been keeping up with me on Instagram, you're already familiar with how obsessed I've been with that one particular strawberry we are growing. It is the first one, so it's gotten all my attention. I've documented it since the very beginning, from when the flower first bloomed. I caught a picture of the bee who helped pollinate it, and I captured the little berry in all its different growth stages. Today, little strawberry joyfully reached the end of its growing journey. When we woke up this morning, we saw it fully red and glistening in the daylight. And Zach wasted no time in eating it. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Yummmmmmm. So glad we beat the birds!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...