Friday, November 9, 2012

a texas-sized pain in the head


I woke up this morning with the most horrendous headache I've ever experienced. I saw stars and I was nauseous. I called out to Zach (he, as usual, was already up and on his 2nd cup of coffee) who ever so sweetly brought me an aspirin and a glass of nice cold water. When the aspirin still didn't work after 20 minutes, I called out for Zach again and as he came flying in the room, big fat tears started rolling down my cheeks. I was in so much pain I was scared. Then Zach laid by me and told me something funny (I can't remember what) that made me chuckle.

So needless to say, I did not make it out to paint with Zach today. The sun is out and the weather is lovely. The last time I texted him, he told me things were going well and that Pete is also out there painting with him (we thought Pete was going to be in Indy today). Thanks, Pete! You make me feel a lot less guilty for sitting out this painting session! :)

I'm sure Zach will have more to say and share about his painting excursion today. It's been fun to document the process on the blog and to see the project progress. I can't wait to hear about what the guys accomplished on this fine Friday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...