Saturday, October 27, 2012

saturday afternoon snack


A few years ago, Zach drove me up to Asheville, NC to present a paper at the Black Mountain College conference. We had the best chocolates of our lives at the French Broad Chocolate Lounge for 3 nights in a row. When we got married later that year, we even ordered their truffles for our guests.

 

So last month, when I was having an intense chocolate craving, I logged onto their website and instead of just ordering myself a box of truffles, I impulsively signed up for a 6-month chocolate subscription. I was a little apprehensive about spending so much money on chocolates, but now I am loving my special treat each month! Today I feasted on an Indian kulfi, jasmine, and lavender honey truffle. Yums.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...