Sunday, September 2, 2012

boo cat

I hope you are in the mood for some cute overload. I'm really making this post for my sister-in-law, Faith. Apparently, there is a Chinese belief that you have to look at lots and lots of cute things when you are pregnant so you'll be blessed with a cute child. I thought I'd help her with her cute intake for the weekend. But on a more serious note, even if you're not pregnant or if you're like Zach who has an aversion to cute, you can still go ahead and indulge in some Sunday morning animal goofiness.
Our cat, with his summer haircut, reminds me of Boo, the current hot dog/internet sensation. So I've been calling him my boo cat.

Here are some pictures of the goofball of a boo cat in the garden ...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...